|Genpact India Private Limited
- Network Engineer
- Bachelor’s Degree.
Salary: As per company norms
Official Notification: Click_Here
Selection Process: Common for all posts
|This step involves reviewing the resumes and cover letter shared by the candidate.
|After screening, Interview will be conducted by the HR to assess their eligibility for the role.
|Candidates may be required to complete assessments to test their skills applied for the position.
|Eligibility candidates will enter in a final test to determine their fit within the organization.
|Successful candidates will receive a offer letter.
Descripition of the job:
- Be the primary Incident management – Troubleshoot and resolve all network/Security/F5 related incidents.
- Perform activities related to Changes and change management activities (e.g. creating change requests and script/configuration) following change process and procedures.
- Strong Knowledge in SDWAN management (Prefer Velocloud).
- Should have work Experience in Cisco ACI.
- Must have Experience in configuring & handling in L3 R/S issues (VRF Routing-RD-RT,ACL,Prefixlist/Distribution list).
Read More: Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited Vacancy
How to Apply (Common Steps for All Posts):
Tip: When applying the position, you may require to submit the application either offline or online. If offline option is specified, make sure you need to courier the forms and resumes to the correct company address. It’s essential to read the official notification for detailed information.
1. Click on the “Apply” link.
2. Fill out the forms or online application with complete details.
3. Upload updated resumes if option required by application
4. Double check your submission
5. Finally, Submit your application.
6. You will receive a confirmation mail or notification.
Tip: Before you proceed with your application for this job, thoroughly review the job description and
assess whether you meet the eligibility criteria.