- Deputy Manager/Manager – Quality
- Any Graduate
Salary: As per company norms
Official Notification: Click_Here
Selection Process: Common for all posts
|This step involves reviewing the resumes and cover letter shared by the candidate.
|After screening, Interview will be conducted by the HR to assess their eligibility for the role.
|Candidates may be required to complete assessments to test their skills applied for the position.
|Eligibility candidates will enter in a final test to determine their fit within the organization.
|Successful candidates will receive a offer letter.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Monitoring inbound/outbound calls to identify deviations from predefined service goals and standards
- Creating a call audit program for the process along with the measurement system
- Providing coaching, advice and guidance based on audit findings, and delivering performance feedback to associates as outlined in the business unit’s policies and procedures
- Summarizing findings and recommendations to forward through a call monitoring system and in person assisting the managers, for their performance assessments and promotional decisions • Preparing reports and maintaining ongoing recordkeeping of results of assigned audits utilizing established guidelines
- Assisting in implementation of standard procedural guidelines for new business
Read More: Corecentric Engineering Solutions Vacancy
How to Apply (Common Steps for All Posts):
Tip: When applying the position, you may require to submit the application either offline or online. If offline option is specified, make sure you need to courier the forms and resumes to the correct company address. It’s essential to read the official notification for detailed information.
1. Click on the “Apply” link.
2. Fill out the forms or online application with complete details.
3. Upload updated resumes if option required by application
4. Double check your submission
5. Finally, Submit your application.
6. You will receive a confirmation mail or notification.
Tip: Before you proceed with your application for this job, thoroughly review the job description and
assess whether you meet the eligibility criteria.