- .NET FULL STACK DEVELOPMENT APPLICATION DEVELOPER
Qualification: B.Tech/B.E. Any Postgraduate
Salary: As per company norms
Official Notification: Click_Here
Selection Process: Common for all posts
|Application Screening||This step involves reviewing the resumes and cover letter shared by the candidate.|
|Initial Interview||After screening, Interview will be conducted by the HR to assess their eligibility for the role.|
|Assessment||Candidates may be required to complete assessments to test their skills applied for the position.|
|Final Interview||Eligibility candidates will enter in a final test to determine their fit within the organization.|
|Final Offer||Successful candidates will receive a offer letter.|
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design, build, test, debug, and document software to meet the business process and application requirements.
- Develop, maintain, and support programs tools for internal and external clients. Analyze, diagnose, and resolve errors related to their applications.
- Full stack web application development across the technology stack eg Front end, web APIs and database Design, mock up and implement web application prototypes before actual implementation Collaborate with teams of experienced data scientists, analysts, developers and business experts to build high performing web applications Assist in support and enhancements of existing applications if required.
- Interact and communicate effectively with all levels of staff, senior management, and customers. Communicate effectively and clearly, in writing and verbally, in one on one and group presentation situations.
Read More: Recruitment from Vmanico Technologies
How to Apply (Common Steps for All Posts):
Tip: When applying the position, you may require to submit the application either offline or online. If offline option is specified, make sure you need to courier the forms and resumes to the correct company address. It’s essential to read the official notification for detailed information.
1. Click on the “Apply” link.
2. Fill out the forms or online application with complete details.
3. Upload updated resumes if option required by application
4. Double check your submission
5. Finally, Submit your application.
6. You will receive a confirmation mail or notification.
Tip: Before you proceed with your application for this job, thoroughly review the job description and assess whether you meet the eligibility criteria