|Organization||AK Placement Services|
|Location||Mumbai (All areas)|
- Manager – Plant Human Resources
- Any Graduate
- MBA/PGDM in HR/Industrial Relations
Salary: As per company norms
Official Notification: Click_Here
Selection Process: Common for all posts
|Application Screening||This step involves reviewing the resumes and cover letter shared by the candidate.|
|Initial Interview||After screening, Interview will be conducted by the HR to assess their eligibility for the role.|
|Assessment||Candidates may be required to complete assessments to test their skills applied for the position.|
|Final Interview||Eligibility candidates will enter in a final test to determine their fit within the organization.|
|Final Offer||Successful candidates will receive a offer letter.|
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Plant Human Resources and employee relations management. Adherence to industrial policies, manage industrial disputes if any.
- Negotiations with unions, locals and liaison with authorities; labour courts, industrial bodies, dispute resolution.
- Upraise the management of the incidents and issues that need immediate attention and advise the possible solutions.
- Spearhead labour welfare measures, plant seasonal celebrations, support and recommend promotions, salary revisions, employee recognition and awards, appraisals etc.
- Develop a strategy and resources for talent acquisition and retention to enhance the consistency and productivity.
How to Apply (Common Steps for All Posts):
Tip: When applying the position, you may require to submit the application either offline or online. If offline option is specified, make sure you need to courier the forms and resumes to the correct company address. It’s essential to read the official notification for detailed information.
1. Click on the “Apply” link.
2. Fill out the forms or online application with complete details.
3. Upload updated resumes if option required by application
4. Double check your submission
5. Finally, Submit your application.
6. You will receive a confirmation mail or notification.
Tip: Before you proceed with your application for this job, thoroughly review the job description and assess whether you meet the eligibility criteria.