|Organization||Axiscades Engineering Technologies|
- Design Engineer
Qualification: Any Graduate
Salary: As per company norms
Official Notification: Click_Here
Selection Process: Common for all posts
|Application Screening||This step involves reviewing the resumes and cover letter shared by the candidate.|
|Initial Interview||After screening, Interview will be conducted by the HR to assess their eligibility for the role.|
|Assessment||Candidates may be required to complete assessments to test their skills applied for the position.|
|Final Interview||Eligibility candidates will enter in a final test to determine their fit within the organization.|
|Final Offer||Successful candidates will receive a offer letter.|
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Fundamental understanding of the mechanical design principles and Machine Elements Good exposure to designing of gearbox components.
- Knowledge of GD&T and tolerance and Stack up analysis.
- Work within teams to gain an understanding of gearbox and mechanical interfaces and their design requirements.
- Experience in 3D CAD design of the gearbox component and related 2D drawings.
- Responsible for quality and timely delivery of all drawings.
Read More: Recruitment from Inswit
How to Apply (Common Steps for All Posts):
Tip: When applying the position, you may require to submit the application either offline or online. If offline option is specified, make sure you need to courier the forms and resumes to the correct company address. It’s essential to read the official notification for detailed information.
1. Click on the “Apply” link.
2. Fill out the forms or online application with complete details.
3. Upload updated resumes if option required by application
4. Double check your submission
5. Finally, Submit your application.
6. You will receive a confirmation mail or notification.
Tip: Before you proceed with your application for this job, thoroughly review the job description and assess whether you meet the eligibility criteria.