- Azure Data Engineer
Qualification: B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Salary: As per company norms
Official Notification: Click_Here
Selection Process: Common for all posts
|Application Screening||This step involves reviewing the resumes and cover letter shared by the candidate.|
|Initial Interview||After screening, Interview will be conducted by the HR to assess their eligibility for the role.|
|Assessment||Candidates may be required to complete assessments to test their skills applied for the position.|
|Final Interview||Eligibility candidates will enter in a final test to determine their fit within the organization.|
|Final Offer||Successful candidates will receive a offer letter.|
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Understand Business requirements and implement scalable solutions.
- Translate complex technical and functional requirements into detailed designs.
- Develop a highly scalable, reliable, and high-performance data processing pipeline to extract, transform and load data from various systems to the Enterprise Data Warehouse/Data Lake/Data Mesh.
- Responsible for building and optimizing data pipeline architecture, as well as optimizing data flow and collection for multiple source systems.
- Investigate alternatives for data storing and processing to ensure implementation of the most streamlined solutions.
How to Apply (Common Steps for All Posts):
Tip: When applying the position, you may require to submit the application either offline or online. If offline option is specified, make sure you need to courier the forms and resumes to the correct company address. It’s essential to read the official notification for detailed information.
1. Click on the “Apply” link.
2. Fill out the forms or online application with complete details.
3. Upload updated resumes if option required by application
4. Double check your submission
5. Finally, Submit your application.
6. You will receive a confirmation mail or notification.
Tip: Before you proceed with your application for this job, thoroughly review the job description and
assess whether you meet the eligibility criteria.