- Technical Deliver Lead – End User Computing
- Any Graduate
Salary: As per company norms
Official Notification: Click_Here
Selection Process: Common for all posts
|Application Screening||This step involves reviewing the resumes and cover letter shared by the candidate.|
|Initial Interview||After screening, Interview will be conducted by the HR to assess their eligibility for the role.|
|Assessment||Candidates may be required to complete assessments to test their skills applied for the position.|
|Final Interview||Eligibility candidates will enter in a final test to determine their fit within the organization.|
|Final Offer||Successful candidates will receive a offer letter.|
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead and drive the implementation of new technologies and solutions in the End User Computing (internal IT) space within OSTTRA, ensuring seamless integration and optimal user experiences.
- Drive IT migration projects and activities.
- Coordinate internal and external teams and stakeholders to achieve targets and deadlines.
- Be part of the project/activity, from the idea stage to implementation and rollout to the closure of it.
- Ensure high quality of the deliveries from the teams, be it thought-through implementation plans, to proper communication to stakeholders and affected users to following processes, to system documentation, to guides to internal trainings.
Read More: Recruitment from Heidesoft
How to Apply (Common Steps for All Posts):
Tip: When applying the position, you may require to submit the application either offline or online. If offline option is specified, make sure you need to courier the forms and resumes to the correct company address. It’s essential to read the official notification for detailed information.
1. Click on the “Apply” link.
2. Fill out the forms or online application with complete details.
3. Upload updated resumes if option required by application
4. Double check your submission
5. Finally, Submit your application.
6. You will receive a confirmation mail or notification.
Tip: Before you proceed with your application for this job, thoroughly review the job description and assess whether you meet the eligibility criteria