|Bangalore Rural, Karnakata
- C Developer
- Any Graduate
- B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Salary: As per company norms
Official Notification: Click_Here
Selection Process: Common for all posts
|This step involves reviewing the resumes and cover letter shared by the candidate.
|After screening, Interview will be conducted by the HR to assess their eligibility for the role.
|Candidates may be required to complete assessments to test their skills applied for the position.
|Eligibility candidates will enter in a final test to determine their fit within the organization.
|Successful candidates will receive a offer letter.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Should have a 9-11 years experience of working on C projects.
- Should have some experience of working on products created in C language.
- Mindset of understanding the product (functionality, architecture, code) and working to find out the reason of issue (bug or incident) and way to resolve it.
- Willing to take efforts to advance in the technology or learn new technologies which are related to the product.
- Familiar with Windows/Linux/Solaris OS.
How to Apply (Common Steps for All Posts):
Tip: When applying the position, you may require to submit the application either offline or online. If offline option is specified, make sure you need to courier the forms and resumes to the correct company address. It’s essential to read the official notification for detailed information.
1. Click on the “Apply” link.
2. Fill out the forms or online application with complete details.
3. Upload updated resumes if option required by application
4. Double check your submission
5. Finally, Submit your application.
6. You will receive a confirmation mail or notification.
Tip: Before you proceed with your application for this job, thoroughly review the job description and assess whether you meet the eligibility criteria.