|Location||Mumbai (All areas)|
- Security Analyst L1 (Splunk/RSA Archer Monitoring)
- BCA in Any Specialization
- B.Sc in Computers
- B.Tech/B.E. in
Salary: As per company norms
Official Notification: Click_Here
Selection Process: Common for all posts
|Application Screening||This step involves reviewing the resumes and cover letter shared by the candidate.|
|Initial Interview||After screening, Interview will be conducted by the HR to assess their eligibility for the role.|
|Assessment||Candidates may be required to complete assessments to test their skills applied for the position.|
|Final Interview||Eligibility candidates will enter in a final test to determine their fit within the organization.|
|Final Offer||Successful candidates will receive a offer letter.|
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Monitor Console & Dashboards and provide response to the reported incidents.
- Perform initial analysis for known issues and provide the appropriate recommendations for closure.
- Monitor & Reporting of system components health and take necessary action in case of any observed issue.
- Provide notification and communication with Incident management and respective application team upon threat detection.
- Incident closure coordination and follow up with resolution team and other SOC solution teams.
Read More: Recruitment from Addverb Technologies
How to Apply (Common Steps for All Posts):
Tip: When applying the position, you may require to submit the application either offline or online. If offline option is specified, make sure you need to courier the forms and resumes to the correct company address. It’s essential to read the official notification for detailed information.
1. Click on the “Apply” link.
2. Fill out the forms or online application with complete details.
3. Upload updated resumes if option required by application
4. Double check your submission
5. Finally, Submit your application.
6. You will receive a confirmation mail or notification.
Tip: Before you proceed with your application for this job, thoroughly review the job description and
assess whether you meet the eligibility criteria.