- The Party Risk(Cyber Security) Consultant
Qualification: Any Graduate
Salary: As per company norms
Official Notification: Click_Here
Selection Process: Common for all posts
|Application Screening||This step involves reviewing the resumes and cover letter shared by the candidate.|
|Initial Interview||After screening, Interview will be conducted by the HR to assess their eligibility for the role.|
|Assessment||Candidates may be required to complete assessments to test their skills applied for the position.|
|Final Interview||Eligibility candidates will enter in a final test to determine their fit within the organization.|
|Final Offer||Successful candidates will receive a offer letter.|
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Excellent understanding of information security and risk frameworks/standards (ISO 27001/2, NIST 800 series, PCI-DSS, etc.).
- Excellent knowledge of key risk area such as cyber risk, compliance risk and regulatory risk.
- Strong knowledge and deep expertise in multiple areas of cyber security and how it impacts the overall business and IT objectives and piorities.
- Understanding and knowledge of industry standards and industry frameworks (e.g., COBIT , COSO, ISO 27001, PCI, NIST)
- Demonstrate a general knowledge of market trends, competitor activities Deloitte & Touche products and service lines.
Read More: Recruitment from Accenture
How to Apply (Common Steps for All Posts):
Tip: When applying the position, you may require to submit the application either offline or online. If offline option is specified, make sure you need to courier the forms and resumes to the correct company address. It’s essential to read the official notification for detailed information.
1. Click on the “Apply” link.
2. Fill out the forms or online application with complete details.
3. Upload updated resumes if option required by application
4. Double check your submission
5. Finally, Submit your application.
6. You will receive a confirmation mail or notification.
Tip: Before you proceed with your application for this job, thoroughly review the job description and assess whether you meet the eligibility criteria.