|Organization||Rapid Global Business Solutions India Pvt.ltd.|
|Location||Bangalore/ Bengaluru, Karnataka|
- IT Specialist Lead
- B.Tech/B.E. in Information Technology, Electrical
Salary: As per company norms
Official Notification: Click_Here
Selection Process: Common for all posts
|Application Screening||This step involves reviewing the resumes and cover letter shared by the candidate.|
|Initial Interview||After screening, Interview will be conducted by the HR to assess their eligibility for the role.|
|Assessment||Candidates may be required to complete assessments to test their skills applied for the position.|
|Final Interview||Eligibility candidates will enter in a final test to determine their fit within the organization.|
|Final Offer||Successful candidates will receive a offer letter.|
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute a comprehensive tools strategy to support the organization’s IT goals and objectives.
- Evaluate existing tools and recommend improvements or alternative solutions to meet business requirements.
- Conduct research and stay up to date with industry trends to identify new tools and technologies that can be leveraged to improve IT processes that align with business requirements and industry best practices.
- Lead the deployment and implementation of selected tools, ensuring smooth integration with existing systems and infrastructure with minimal disruption to operations.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand their needs and provide expert guidance on tools and infrastructure solutions.
How to Apply (Common Steps for All Posts):
Tip: When applying the position, you may require to submit the application either offline or online. If offline option is specified, make sure you need to courier the forms and resumes to the correct company address. It’s essential to read the official notification for detailed information.
1. Click on the “Apply” link.
2. Fill out the forms or online application with complete details.
3. Upload updated resumes if option required by application
4. Double check your submission
5. Finally, Submit your application.
6. You will receive a confirmation mail or notification.
Tip: Before you proceed with your application for this job, thoroughly review the job description and
assess whether you meet the eligibility criteria.