|Organization||Schima Sysnet and Systems|
- L2 SOC Anayst
Qualification: B.Sc in Computers, B.Tech/B.E. in Information Technology, Computers,
BCA in Computers
Salary: As per company norms
Official Notification: Click_Here
Selection Process: Common for all posts
|Application Screening||This step involves reviewing the resumes and cover letter shared by the candidate.|
|Initial Interview||After screening, Interview will be conducted by the HR to assess their eligibility for the role.|
|Assessment||Candidates may be required to complete assessments to test their skills applied for the position.|
|Final Interview||Eligibility candidates will enter in a final test to determine their fit within the organization.|
|Final Offer||Successful candidates will receive a offer letter.|
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Monitor security alerts generated by various security tools such as SIEM, IDS/IPS. endpoint detection and response (EDR), and others.
- Conduct detailed analysis and investigation of security events to determine the scope, urgency, and potential impact of the incident.
- Provide second-level support for security incident, including containment, eradication and recovery.
- Collaborate with other SOC analysts, IT teams, and other stakeholders to ensure timely resolution of security incidents.
- Create monthly reports and dashboard reports on the status of security event and incidents.
Read More: Recruitment from Schima Sysnet
How to Apply (Common Steps for All Posts):
Tip: When applying the position, you may require to submit the application either offline or online. If offline option is specified, make sure you need to courier the forms and resumes to the correct company address. It’s essential to read the official notification for detailed information.
1. Click on the “Apply” link.
2. Fill out the forms or online application with complete details.
3. Upload updated resumes if option required by application
4. Double check your submission
5. Finally, Submit your application.
6. You will receive a confirmation mail or notification.
Tip: Before you proceed with your application for this job, thoroughly review the job description and
assess whether you meet the eligibility criteria.