|Organization||Sofomation Energy Consultants|
|Location||Kochi/ Cochin, Kerala|
- ios Developer
- B.Sc in Any Specialization,
- B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization,
- BCA in Any Specialization
Salary: As per company norms
Official Notification: Click_Here
Selection Process: Common for all posts
|Application Screening||This step involves reviewing the resumes and cover letter shared by the candidate.|
|Initial Interview||After screening, Interview will be conducted by the HR to assess their eligibility for the role.|
|Assessment||Candidates may be required to complete assessments to test their skills applied for the position.|
|Final Interview||Eligibility candidates will enter in a final test to determine their fit within the organization.|
|Final Offer||Successful candidates will receive a offer letter.|
Roles and Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for providing technical expertise for the entire mobile application life cycle starting from concept, design, develop, test, release & support.
- You will be responsible to design and implement new user-facing features on complex mobile applications.
- You will be doing optimization of mobile application to make it high performant ones on the iOS platform.
- You will be responsible to develop clean code based on the functional specification defined and the set milestones.
- You will analyse, track & provide updates on the latest trends in the market by staying up to date with new technology trends in the mobile development landscape.
Read More: Recruitment from Skilldzire Technologies
How to Apply (Common Steps for All Posts):
Tip: When applying the position, you may require to submit the application either offline or online. If offline option is specified, make sure you need to courier the forms and resumes to the correct company address. It’s essential to read the official notification for detailed information.
1. Click on the “Apply” link.
2. Fill out the forms or online application with complete details.
3. Upload updated resumes if option required by application
4. Double check your submission
5. Finally, Submit your application.
6. You will receive a confirmation mail or notification.
Tip: Before you proceed with your application for this job, thoroughly review the job description and
assess whether you meet the eligibility criteria.