|Bangalore/ Bengaluru, Karnataka
- Security Operations Lead Analyst
- Any Graduate
Salary: As per company norms
Official Notification: Click_Here
Selection Process: Common for all posts
|This step involves reviewing the resumes and cover letter shared by the candidate.
|After screening, Interview will be conducted by the HR to assess their eligibility for the role.
|Candidates may be required to complete assessments to test their skills applied for the position.
|Eligibility candidates will enter in a final test to determine their fit within the organization.
|Successful candidates will receive a offer letter.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Security platform integration and engineering
- Security platform configuration and policy management
- Validating the ingest of log sources and maintaining the flow of required logs to the SIEM
- Contributing to the configuration and maintenance of security operations controls such as antivirus, application whitelisting, Host Intrusion Detection Systems (HIDS), Network Intrusion Detection Systems (NIDS), and Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) and Security Orchestration and Automation Platforms
- Design security architecture elements to mitigate threats as they emerge
Read More: Recruitment from Lead Hr Service
How to Apply (Common Steps for All Posts):
Tip: When applying the position, you may require to submit the application either offline or online. If offline option is specified, make sure you need to courier the forms and resumes to the correct company address. It’s essential to read the official notification for detailed information.
1. Click on the “Apply” link.
2. Fill out the forms or online application with complete details.
3. Upload updated resumes if option required by application
4. Double check your submission
5. Finally, Submit your application.
6. You will receive a confirmation mail or notification.
Tip: Before you proceed with your application for this job, thoroughly review the job description and assess whether you meet the eligibility criteria.