|Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
Job Title: Network Security Engineer_ WAF
Qualification: Any Graduate
Salary: As per company norms
Official Notification: Click_Here
Selection Process: Common for all posts
|Application Screening||This step involves reviewing the resumes and cover letter shared by the candidate.|
|Initial Interview||After screening, Interview will be conducted by the HR to assess their eligibility for the role.|
|Assessment||Candidates may be required to complete assessments to test their skills applied for the position.|
|Final Interview||Eligibility candidates will enter in a final test to determine their fit within the organization.|
|Final Offer||Successful candidates will receive a offer letter.|
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Deploy Web Application Firewalls (Waf). BOT protection and DDos working in close conjunction with security architecture, vendors and internal stakeholders.
- Contribute to global strategy work and process of onboarding of applications behind security controls.
- Monitor and manage health of WAF /BOT/ DDos security controls, Maintain good security posture Develop, maintain, test and troubleshoot policies and rule sets globally. Monitors systems activities and fine tunes system parameters and configuration to optimize performance and ensure security of system.
- Respond to security events and contribute to incident response plans.
- Review and respond to WAF/BOT/DDos alerts, onboard new apps to these security controls, optimize policies, lead/conduct upgrades, integrate with monitoring/ alerting tools and troubleshoot issues.
How to Apply (Common Steps for All Posts):
Tip: When applying the position, you may require to submit the application either offline or online. If offline option is specified, make sure you need to courier the forms and resumes to the correct company address. It’s essential to read the official notification for detailed information.
1. Click on the “Apply” link.
2. Fill out the forms or online application with complete details.
3. Upload updated resumes if option required by application
4. Double check your submission
5. Finally, Submit your application.
6. You will receive a confirmation mail or notification.
Tip: Before you proceed with your application for this job, thoroughly review the job description and assess whether you meet the eligibility criteria.