|Organization||United Hr Solutions|
- System Engineer (Hybrid)
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science/Studies from an accredited institution.
Salary: As per company norms
Official Notification: Click_Here
Selection Process: Common for all posts
|Application Screening||This step involves reviewing the resumes and cover letter shared by the candidate.|
|Initial Interview||After screening, Interview will be conducted by the HR to assess their eligibility for the role.|
|Assessment||Candidates may be required to complete assessments to test their skills applied for the position.|
|Final Interview||Eligibility candidates will enter in a final test to determine their fit within the organization.|
|Final Offer||Successful candidates will receive a offer letter.|
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide tier 2 support, analysis, and resolution planning for detected issues and seeks appropriate resolution of issues. (Desktop & Laptop, Application,
- Network, & Server Platform troubleshooting)
- Responsible for receiving / logging calls from customers as per specified organization standards.
- Responsible for handling all tickets across sites locally/remotely (Using a remote tool)
- Escalate and track the trouble-ticket progress with other support/next-level teams to make sure the tickets are being resolved within the agreed SLA time frame.
Read More: Recruitment from Rockman
How to Apply (Common Steps for All Posts):
Tip: When applying the position, you may require to submit the application either offline or online. If offline option is specified, make sure you need to courier the forms and resumes to the correct company address. It’s essential to read the official notification for detailed information.
1. Click on the “Apply” link.
2. Fill out the forms or online application with complete details.
3. Upload updated resumes if option required by application
4. Double check your submission
5. Finally, Submit your application.
6. You will receive a confirmation mail or notification.
Tip: Before you proceed with your application for this job, thoroughly review the job description and assess whether you meet the eligibility criteria.