- Wealth Manager
- Any Graduate
Salary: As per company norms
Official Notification: Click_Here
Selection Process: Common for all posts
|This step involves reviewing the resumes and cover letter shared by the candidate.
|After screening, Interview will be conducted by the HR to assess their eligibility for the role.
|Candidates may be required to complete assessments to test their skills applied for the position.
|Eligibility candidates will enter in a final test to determine their fit within the organization.
|Successful candidates will receive a offer letter.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for increasing liabilities size of relationship via balances in accounts of existing HINI customers and enhancing customer profitability by capturing larger share of wallet
- Review the inflows and outflows in the mapped HINI accounts and also proactively tracks HINI visit to India
- Establish close connect with the existing customers through mailers and phone calls and share insights on the fluctuations in interest rates, exchange rates and various product offerings
- Generates new sales leads for HINI customers through referrals from existing clients, HINI brokers, stock brokers, expats of shipping companies, etc.
How to Apply (Common Steps for All Posts):
Tip: When applying the position, you may require to submit the application either offline or online. If offline option is specified, make sure you need to courier the forms and resumes to the correct company address. It’s essential to read the official notification for detailed information.
1. Click on the “Apply” link.
2. Fill out the forms or online application with complete details.
3. Upload updated resumes if option required by application
4. Double check your submission
5. Finally, Submit your application.
6. You will receive a confirmation mail or notification.
Tip: Before you proceed with your application for this job, thoroughly review the job description and assess whether you meet the eligibility criteria.