|Tata Consultancy Services
- Network Security Engineer
- Any Graduate
Salary: As per company norms
Official Notification: Click_Here
Selection Process: Common for all posts
|This step involves reviewing the resumes and cover letter shared by the candidate.
|After screening, Interview will be conducted by the HR to assess their eligibility for the role.
|Candidates may be required to complete assessments to test their skills applied for the position.
|Eligibility candidates will enter in a final test to determine their fit within the organization.
|Successful candidates will receive a offer letter.
- working experience with Cisco IOS devices including configuration and troubleshooting.
- Working experience in monitoring and troubleshooting Enterprise business and large-scale LAN/WAN environments including routers, switches, firewalls, and load balancers.
- Knowledgeable and experienced in various network technologies, services, and protocols that are typical of a large enterprise network including BGP, MPLS, OSPF, EIGRP, and QoS
- Assist with planning, design, and implementation of local and remote Cisco network hardware, software, and procedures.
- Strong understanding of change control methodologies and experience following change processes.
How to Apply (Common Steps for All Posts):
Tip: When applying the position, you may require to submit the application either offline or online. If offline option is specified, make sure you need to courier the forms and resumes to the correct company address. It’s essential to read the official notification for detailed information.
1. Click on the “Apply” link.
2. Fill out the forms or online application with complete details.
3. Upload updated resumes if option required by application
4. Double check your submission
5. Finally, Submit your application.
6. You will receive a confirmation mail or notification.
Tip: Before you proceed with your application for this job, thoroughly review the job description and assess whether you meet the eligibility criteria.